Temperature-controlled Warehousing & Distribution
Your product integrity and satisfaction are our priorities throughout the cold chain process. Our professional customer service staff ensures that your temperature-sensitive products are maintained at their proper temperature from pickup to storage to delivery. With capacity of 8,000 sq ft of -10˚F and 4,000 sq ft of 34˚F, look to Polar Express Transportation as your source for temperature-controlled warehousing and distribution services.
In addition to our Langley BC facility, we provide
full west coast services with four
temperature-controlled facilities in
Washington, Oregon, Northern and
Contact us today to customize a solution for your warehousing, distribution and logistics requirements.
Warehousing | Distribution Services
- Refrigerated/chilled/dry storage and distribution
- Chilled docks
- Pool redistribution
- Web inventory report
- Pick to order
- Vendor consolidation / Load reconfiguration
- Container loading and port delivery
- Container unloading / breakdown
- Repalletizing / stretch wrapping
- Vendor consolidation
- Carrier drop off
Frozen: 8,000 sq ft -10˚F
Chilled/Refrigerated: 4,000 sq ft. 34˚F
- From Langley BC to Western Canada, WA, OR, ID, UT, CA, NV
- Transcontinental weekly from BC, Oregon, Washington and California to the 48 continental states and Canada
For delivery schedules in your area or to arrange for transportation, call 604-888-3729 or 800-938-3525, ext. 530.